|Buy American Degree|
|Buy Canada Degree|
|Buy Australian Degree|
|Buy British Degree|
|Other Countries Degree|
|Buy PMI certificate|
|Buy CPA certificate|
|Buy IELTS transcript|
|Buy ACCA certificate|
|Buy other certificate|
|Buy Driving License|
|Send us copy|
Information Forms Download
|For other form, please contact our salesman|
How to make a order
|1.Fill in a form above|
|2.Pay 50% as deposit|
|3.Design electronic drafts|
|4.Confirm content information|
|5.Pay the balance|
|6.Production printing products|
|7.Packaging and send express|
|UK study visa type and English requirements, Buy UK degree|
Visas will be issued only if the offer is unconditional and will be valid on the date of the end of the study program. For example, if a student wants to improve their English through an English course so as to meet the academic entry requirements, their visa will expire at the end of their language course and will need to resubmit the visa application after the language has reached the required academic level. Only the so-called Highly Trusted Sponsor (that is, regular British institutions) can issue CAS numbers. Buy certificate buy university diplomas buy college diploma buy high school diploma
CAS is valid for 6 months, so students who fail to submit the application in time need to apply for a new CAS number. Each CAS letter has a unique serial number that ties the student to the school that is provided on their visa. The sponsor needs to keep a copy of each student passport and keep updating their contact information to keep track of and report on the progress and attendance of each CAS holder.
The visa center accepts applications only within 3 months prior to the course start date. Students who have already obtained a visa will not be allowed to transfer their courses unless they are in the same school. Buy certificate buy university diplomas buy college diploma buy high school diploma
Ordinary student visa (adult)
- Courses must be full-time, not less than 15 hours per week.
- Bachelor degree or above is allowed to work during the semester, but not more than 20 hours a week. Undergraduate degree less than 10 hours per week. Holidays allow full-time employment.
- If there is no truce more than 10 times (or 2 weeks), the school is obliged to notify UKBA and cancel its guarantee
- Students are obliged to complete their studies as expected and require 90% attendance.
- If the student fails to complete their studies as planned, it is the responsibility of the school to notify the UKBA that this may affect the renewal of their application.
- Visas for student visas can not be converted directly into such visas in the UK.
- The general visa is valid for 6 months or more but may be less than 6 months.
- You can apply for renewal in the United Kingdom at the imminent end of your visa, provided you have sufficient proof of financial position and satisfactory attendance and progress.
- You are not allowed to study below undergraduate degree for more than three years under such visa.
- Students must provide a diploma to demonstrate their academic ability and provide proof of English proficiency.
- Adult students can not study classes below NQF Level 3 (Foundation or A-level), such as GCSE (NQF2 level).
- While studying, students can attend other courses such as.
- Students over the age of 18 can apply for this visa. Students aged 16 to 17 can also apply for an adult student visa, but must have a statement from their parents or guardians that they are allowed to live independently and travel. Buy certificate buy university diplomas buy college diploma buy high school diploma
General student visa (children)
- Students under the age of 18 can apply for this visa.
- Provide a statement from a parent or guardian that allows for independent living and traveling.
- Students under 18 years of age who choose a homestay need to provide homestay details when requesting a visa.
- Admission to classes NQF3 and below, such as Foundation Year (NQF3), A-level (UK High School, NQF3) or GCSE (UK Junior, NQF2).
- Students under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult when coming and going to and from the airport.
- Parents under 16 years of age must provide their contact details, passport and ID number when preparing their visa application.
- Students under the age of 16 must have a designated guardian in the United Kingdom.
- Child student visa can only be signed for up to 6 years.
Who can apply for a child's student visa?
Students aged 16 to 17 can apply for a child's student visa. If a student can renew their child's student visa in the UK at the age of 18 at the end of the course, it can not be turned into an adult student's signature. Note that children's students sign the need to return to adult students to sign.
Why do 16/17 children apply for student visas instead of adult student visas?
For academic programs, applying for a child's student visa does not have to prove that the language proficiency attained Level B1 (ie IELTS 4.0) by participating in the SELT, and English schools can arrange for an internal English test that is accredited by the UKBA. The results at this time can be used to determine the level of English students, and whether it is suitable for students to read the course.Buy certificate buy university diplomas buy college diploma buy high school diploma
For language classes, students aged 16 to 17 are required to demonstrate that their language proficiency is at level B1. It can also be proved by the school's internal tests that SELT is not required.
A description of the English language
All students studying undergraduate courses at the undergraduate level must have a "lower intermediate" (CEFR B1) level, ie 4.0 for IELTS and 4.0 for each entry, and the exam is valid for 2 years.
Other UKBA admitted English exam exams:
TOEFL iBT minimum requirements: Listening 13, reading 8, speaking 19, writing 17.
Pearson minimum requirements: each can not be less than 36 points.
TOEIC minimum requirements: Listening 275, reading 275, speaking 120, writing 120.
Undergraduate or above
All students enrolled in more than one undergraduate degree must have a "CEFR B2" level of intermediate or advanced - IELTS 5.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each item and a valid exam for 2 years.
Other UKBA admitted English exam exams:
TOEFL iBT minimum requirements: Listening 21, reading 22, speaking 23, writing 21.
Pearson minimum requirements: each can not be less than 51 points.
TOEIC minimum requirements: Listening 400, reading 385, speaking 160, writing 150.
When applying for a visa, English test scores issued by independent test institutes such as IELTS and TOEFL must be provided and the visa requirements must be met. Some schools' internal English tests are accepted. Buy certificate buy university diplomas buy college diploma buy high school diploma
|Page Up：Buy a fake degree, Worried about the job?|
|Page Down：Frequently Asked Questions about Studying in the UK|